Terms of Service
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and
Cattery’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms
and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Minskip Cattery or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Minskip Cattery, West View, Minskip, York, YO51 9HZ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: Google Analytics.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator,
are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We
have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws
of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.